Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Default Future Value of Money

I wouldn't do it that way......because, if you open an old file for review,
it may "update" itself without your permission.......I would just base all
relative formulas on a key cell, and then manually update that cell each
year......and anyhow, someday it may change from 3% to somethine else........

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Keeprogoal" wrote:

I have a number which increases each year by 3% at a certain date. What cell
entry can I input to have this number increase automatically per year
dependant upon that date.

For instance, I have a # 2532, which increases by 3% every year on September
2. How can I plug this date into the equation so that the # automatically
increases every September 2 in my spread sheet?

Thank you,
Philip