Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
George Gee George Gee is offline

Default I can't get the formula result to display on my spreadsheet.

The hyperlink is not complete, it needs the = sign on the end!

George Gee

"Kai" wrote in message
Here's the link to my WS: http://www.flypicture.com/download/NzM5Mzc=
The cells in question are C41 and D44. It actually seems like that entire
quadrant is involved. As previously noted, when I click the 'fx' icon and
get the 'function arguments' box, the result is there. It(the result)
just
won't post in my designated cell. You may note that another cell in the
38
row works.

Thanks for your time and thoughts.

"Max" wrote:

Quite a mystery then <g, given that the usual checks didn't resolve it
..

Perhaps you could use either of the 2 free filehosts listed below to
upload
your sample book and then post the link to it in response here (the link
is
generated when you upload, just copy and paste it here)

http://www.flypicture.com/
http://cjoint.com/index.php

For cjoint.com (it's in French), just click the "Browse" button, navigate
folder select the file Open, then click the button centred in the
page
below (labelled "Creer le lien Cjoint") and it'll generate the link.
Then
copy & paste the generated link as part and parcel of your response here.

Kindly note that no attachments should be posted *directly* to the
newsgroup.
--
Max
Singapore
"Kai" wrote:
Hi Max & John,

I'd done all you suggested and checked again. Still, I get $0.00 in
the
cell and the formula result remains in the formula box. :(

I have the cell formatted to 'currency.' All my other cells and calcs
work
fine.

Kai
San Diego