Peter W

Thanks for the suggestion - which I will use. But I would still like to know
why I have to trick Weeknum to work.

Regards

"nbrcrunch" wrote:

Can't answer why the function is failing on you, but have you considered
writing your own weeknum() function. It can't be that hard. Here's a
simple formula to return the weeknum value:

=INT((TODAY()-DATE(YEAR(NOW()),1,1))/7)

The problem with the above is that it calculates the number of 7-day
weeks that have pasted, not the numeric position of the week we are
currently in, but my point is that a home-crafted formula might be a
solution.

(The above formula returns "6" used today, 2/16/2005 whereas weeknum()
returns "8".)

--
nbrcrunch