ALAN K

Default HOW TO TRANSFER AUTOCORRECT DICTIONARY TO NEW COMPUTER??

I have spent years adding to my autocorrect dictionary in EXCEL, and would
like to transfer these 'dictionaries' from one computer (IBM) into a
diferent computer (DELL) so i do not need to recreate them!

someone said it was an .acl file extension. I searched and found MSO.ACL in
the following path in computer i want to transfer dictionary INTO (the DELL)
has two files with that name, in different subdirectories of
:
C:\program files\microsoft office\
office\ & another named MSO.ACL in
office11\1033.

Computer I wish to transf diction FROM (IBM) has MSO.ACL file in 4
subdirectories of C:\program files\microsoft office\
office10\1033
office11\1033
office11\1036
office11\3082

should i just copy the files from \1036 & \3082 into subdirectories (which I
must create as there are no \1036 or \3082 in the DELL