Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default IsDate?

=IF(COUNT(A1:B1)<2,"",B1-A1)

"Arne Hegefors" wrote:

Hi! I have two columns, A and B. Each contains dates. In C I want to see the
number of days between the dates in A and B. This works fine using =days360
(I use swedish xl). But sometimes on of the date fields is empty. then it
gives a very big number. thus i want to check somehow if there really is a
date in col A and B. If there are dates then do the calc, if there are no
dates then dont write anything in c. how can i do this? thanks!