SharanS

Default excel macros truncating tabs for hidden columns.

Hi,

I have written VBA macros in Excel 2003 to generate a tab delimited text
file.I have some hidden columns as well and the file is being generated fine
with extra tabs for the hidden columns.Howvever for line numbers = 1985 the
hidden columns are being truncated as in these extra tabs are not being
generated. i process the file in my VB 6.0 application wherein i check the
number of tab delimited columns that are being generated. for line number=
1985, the application gives me an error :"Invalid file format".

What is it that i am missing here!!!