Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carl Carl is offline

Default .XLS to .CSV Macro Conversion

My company has recently upgraded us from Windows2000/Excel2000 to
WindowsXP/Excel2003.

I am having a problem converting .xls to .csv that uses ";" semicolon as the
separator.

The Regional Setting for List Separator is ";" semicolon.

My old code is this:

Awb.SaveAs Filename:=Left(Awb.Name, Len(Awb.Name) - 4), FileFormat:=xlCSV

This issue seems to be specific to the code I am using - I have tried to
manually save an xls file to csv and it worked fine.

Is there a way to fix my code so that the .csv uses ";" as the separator ?

Thank you in advance.