Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Earl Kiosterud Earl Kiosterud is offline

Default How Do I Place a Picture Behind Cells

Jon,

Excel doesn't put a picture behind the cells. All graphics go on top of the
cells.

There's a background feature, Format - Sheet - Background. It tiles the
picture in back of the cells (starts in the upper left corner and repeats
down and across. It's actual size, meaning pixel-for-pixel, so it doesn't
zoom up or down. It doesn't print.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com
"Jon" wrote in message
I would like to place a picture in behind a certain group of cells.
However
I cannot seem to move pictures back any further then other pictures in the
worksheet. I cannot seem to find this topic in the Excel Help Query.
Does
anyone know how to do this?

- Jon