Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Techno Grandma Techno Grandma is offline

Default summary sheet ? pivot table?

I have a workbook with individual sheets that have invoice information for
each period on each sheet. I want to total the invoice in a quarter onto a
summary sheet. I would like this total to expand or decrease automatically
given the number of sheets entered in each period.
I also which to collect the information on the amounts received from each
customer for each invoice on this summary.
what is an easy way to do this? Macro? Pivot table? =sum?
thanks