Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default How do I deal with a "Too many different cell formats".

Hi Richard,
Did you look at the entire thread you posted in for previous
answers, the poster accepted the
first solution offered which was by Dave Peterson,
which was 18 days before your 'reply' post trying
to reactivate it without any input.
http://google.com/groups?threadm=45A...zonXSPAM.ne t

The other solution that was offered, after the first solution was
found to work, was a package to purchase.

If you want to read more see
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...sp.htm#formats

If you do not see an entire thread you might want to check
out the posting in Google Groups to read the entire thread.
See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm

---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"richard30097" wrote in message ...

"Paul Gauci" wrote:

I keep getting the message "Too many different cell formats" which is
prfeventing me from completing my current assignment. The file that I am
working on has grown to about 4MB.

Is there a way in which I can go around thgis probelm?

--
Paul Gauci