Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lhsquared Lhsquared is offline

Default vlookup help....PLEASE!

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to figure out how to calculate ticket cost
using Vlookup.... Here's how the question was put to me:

Compute ticket cost (cell J12) as price per ticket * number of season
tickets. To determine the price per ticket use the Vlookup function and the
series price table (A15:A20), series (B8), and location (B9) fields.

I'm literally banging my head on my desk trying to figure this out...your
help would be desperately appreciated. Thanks