Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pinmaster pinmaster is offline

Default max number based on multiple values

Hi,

No you're not doing anything wrong, that is the nature of the formula when
you have a match. I'm not an expert so I do not know how to get around that.
It could be tricky but I'm sure the MVP's in here have a solution for you. I
suggest posting again and also post your current formula to give them a
better look at your setup. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Good Luck!
Jean-Guy

"notso" wrote:

I must be doing something wrong. If the completion dates are all the same,
then the value returned is always the first completion status. No matter what
the student name is.