Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Victor Delta Victor Delta is offline

Default Excel Chart which updates every month - how?

One of my spreadsheets records a series of monthly statistics - it's not
really important what the data represents - with the months shown in row A
i.e. each column contains 5 key monthly statistics.

I have a chart which plots these statistics against time but what I would
like to be able to do is enable the chart to automatically show only the
last 12 months figures.

I have a chart which does this by manually changing the source data -
however, surely there must be a way of getting it to update automatically
each month so it always shows just the last 12 month's data?