Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Headers and Footers in VBA

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = "Line 1" & vbCr & "Line 2"
End With
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

"JacMar" wrote in message
I use Excel 2002. I recently got info from this group about printing

headers
and footers on selected pages, and it worked very well. Now my question

is;
How do I specify a multi line header (of footer), in a format similar to

an
address, ie:

Name
Street address
City, State
Zip Code

I have not been able to find code to force a Carriage Return.

Thanks in advance