Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lesliec4000 Lesliec4000 is offline

Default How to activate drop down box using keystrokes not mouse

Perfect! Thank you! I hope to be totally mouse-free someday.
Leslie

"Jop Duyvendak" wrote:

Place yourself on the drop-downcell, hold down ALT and hit Down-arrow.....
Then release ALT and go down with just down-arrow.

Happy navigations!

"Lesliec4000" wrote:

For example, let's say I have 'autofilter' at the top of my column called
'Date.' How do I use keystrokes instead of the mouse to activate the drop
down box so that I can select different dates? Thanks.
Leslie