gls858

Ken Wright wrote:
If it was on every sheet then chances are that during the design stage
somebody was looking at the original sheet in the VBE before all the other
sheets were copied from that one. Just clicking on the dropdown arrow in
the VBE would generate that code, albeit by itself it does absolutely
nothing. Copying the sheet would then also copy the code etc etc.

Thanks Ken. I built the workbook in 2000 and we simply copy it
over each year to a new workbook and clear the data. It's
possible that I was poking around in the VBE. Not sure WHY
I would have been doing it because I don't know VB at all.
But then, that's never stopped me before :-)

gls858