Nick Hodge

Nothing is put there by MS. It requires the steps you took and then
dropping down the top left dropdown and selecting the 'object' (Worksheet,
etc). This then puts the default event code template in ready to enter your
code. That's what you have. On it's own that code does nothing. (Except
fire the security warning!)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"gls858" wrote in message
Nick Hodge wrote:
gls858

Try here

http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/tipstrick...warningremoval

Thanks Nick. There was an event code on each workbook. I
deleted it and the warning is gone. I know I didn't write
any code on these sheets. I wouldn't know how :-)
I assume it was something that Excel put in automagically
for some reason. Here's the VB. Any idea why it was added?

gls858