Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pinmaster pinmaster is offline

Default how do I make an expandable list in Excel?

Hi,

I think what you need is either..... Data/Filter or Data/Group and Outline

have a look at those to see if that is what you want.

HTH
Jean-Guy

"lizbgreen" wrote:

I'm creating a large spreadsheet that contains quite a bit on qualitative
information (a number of policy options for a number of states). I'd like to
be able to make certain categories of information into an
expandable/collapsible list, so that other users could choose how much
information to display at a time. Is there a way to do this?