pjd

Default Dates

Hi

I have a spreadsheet. Names listed down in column A and dates across the top.

In each row I have put a "L" at the beginning date of the employees' holiday
and drag it across to the last day of holiday.

What I would like to do in the end cloumn is (a formula??) to search across
the row from left to right, find the first "L" lookup up the dates at the top
of the column. And in the next cell do the same but look for the last "L: so
that I end up with;

Name First Day of Leave Last Day of Leave.
Jones A 15/12/04 06/01/05

I have many many names, so, if this could be done it would save me hours and
hours.

Thanks

All help much appreciated.

Thanks