Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default combo chart

I could have referred you to the first place I am aware of these having been
demonstrated but that was Personal Computer World (England) April 1995 issue,
pg 580. And then again in Macworld December 1996 page unknown. And in Excel
Expert Solutions copyright 1996 by Que pg, 718-721.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Doug W" wrote:

thanks Jon!

Doug W.
--
DW

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Here's the trick:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote in
message ...
Yes,

Highlight your data and start the wizard, choose Custom Types and choose
Line/Collumn on two axes or Line/Line on two axes.

There is a way to do Column/Column on two axes but it requires a trick
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Doug W" wrote:

can I create a combo chart with one vertical scale on the left for data
series 1 and another different scale on the right veritcal axis for data
series 2 ? series 1 ranges from 0-80; series 2 ranges from 0-10
Thanks
DW