Laura

Default How can a set an alarm in Excel?

I don't know if this is possible, but I figured I would ask:

I have a spreadsheet that I work with that shows the schedules of my
students; each different place my student goes has its own row, so a student
may have many rows if they have many activities. currently, i auto filter the
day column to the current day so i can see what students have activities on
that day, and when/where they are. i was wondering if i could set an alarm on
the column labeled 'start time' that would pop a window up when any value in
that cell matched the system time... is this possible?? thanks,
--
Laura