Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Drop-Down List Connected to a Value

There are instructions for an Order Form here, that may help you get
started:

http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html

It used VLookup formulas to add descriptions.

Office Girl wrote:
I am trying to create an invoice using excel. I have the invoice layed out
the way I want it and the drop-down list for the type put in, but I want to
be able to put in the type and it automatically puts in the description and
amount. I know this is possible because I have seen it on timesheets
developed in Excel. I am just not savvy enough to figure out on my own.
Please help.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures