Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bobt Bobt is offline

Default Pivot Table Order Not Functioning

Just a guess, before going to the Ordering options, where is your cursor?
You should have the member you want to move selected. If you have clicked
outside the pivot table, the Order menu is still available (poor design
Microsoft) but its options will be greyed out.

"Jeff Eubanks" wrote:

When I create a pivot table then try to change the order of the rows
displayed, the Order options of 'Move to beginning' 'Move up' 'Move down' and
'Move to end' are not allowed. They are greyed out. Is this a function that
I need to somehow turn on? How can I allow this functionality?

Thanks.

Jeff Eubanks