Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ufo_pilot ufo_pilot is offline

Default Please Help me.............

check out the VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP formulae

"scarp71" wrote:

I have been running a NASCAR Fantasy League for several years. I use excel
for calculating the scores each week for each team, but I have to enter the
driver's points individually on all 85 teams.
On the sheet that I use, each team has 8 columns for the drivers and 36
rows for all of the races. How can I enter the race points only once on some
type of master list which will then plug the points into each individual
team, instead of having to enter each individual driver's points 85 times?
I hope this didn't completely confuse you.
Thank you in advance for your help!!!