Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gripper01 gripper01 is offline

Default Count each entry of a day

I want to find out what the most popular day is for the events I am
monitoring.I enter a date and also a day,i.e Sat. I want to see a running
total for the most popular day, without having to look back through my spead
sheet and count each seperate day. I.e, Sat=1 then if another Sat appears it
would read Sat=2 etc etc

"Don Guillett" wrote:

More info

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"gripper01" wrote in message
I have a chart where I have listed Sun to Mon. In my main sheet I enter a
certain day of the week(not date). I want that entry to be added to the
chart, in order for me to gauge patterns of levels by day. I had the
formula
once before, but my pc crashed and I lost it.