Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Multiple reference through multiple worksheets

First, let's stash away the earlier suggestion. Never know when that
might come in handy <g

Ok, it's difficult to visualize what's your current set-up over there

Could you use either of the 2 free filehosts listed below to upload
your sample book and then post the link to it in response here (the
link is generated when you upload, just copy and paste it here)

http://www.flypicture.com/
http://cjoint.com/index.php

For cjoint.com (it's in French), just click the "Browse" button,
navigate to folder select the file Open, then click the button
centred in the page below (labelled "Creer le lien Cjoint") and it'll
generate the link. Then copy & paste the generated link as part and
parcel of your response here.

Kindly note that no attachments should be posted *directly* to the
newsgroup.
--
Max
Singapore
On Jan 25, 1:30 am, Charles wrote:
You're right. I could have explained that better. Trying to put into words
what I need, exactly. Relatively new to Excel and trying to wrap my head
around it. Here's the scenario:

I have a workbook of that encompasses many worksheets. There are eight sets
of worksheets that all feed into a central worksheet. What I mean by set are
12 worksheet on a subject, in this case, the run of a theatrical production.
Each worksheet is a single performance. What the worksheets do is allow for
seating reservations and type of ticket sold. The worksheet is already
programmed to tally each type of ticket sold per a legend and centralize the
results on a single worksheet that serves as an overview of the year. Where
my question comes in is that I also have a listing of my season ticket
holders that can come to one performance per show pre-paid and I want a way
to track them by first and last name in a single cell and transfer that info
to the season ticket worksheet, so that we can better track who attends what
performance and prevent multiple "pre-paid showings". Does this make sense?