Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SM1 SM1 is offline

Default I am trying to create a spreadsheet for businesses within zip

Sorry, I should have been more specific. In this example 523 relates to the
number of businesses within that zip code. That number is different depending
on zip code. I have the information, but no good way of compiling
automatically, or quickly running senarios as to business potential within a
planned sales territory.

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

What does 523 have to do with anything in your sample data?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"SM1" wrote:

I am trying to create a spreadsheet for businesses within zip codes. What I
would like to do is enter a zip code ie: 90620, and have the business number
523 returned to be part of, and create a total as shown below.

Buena Park Zip 90620
La Palma Zip 90623
Cypress Zip 90630
Los Alamitos Zip 90720