Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MS Questionnairess MS Questionnairess is offline

Default report date - date rec.ved=days late, but how to rid dates complet

Sheet1!:
F2 = "Date Received"
G2 = "Date Completed"

Sheet2!:
C1 = "Report Date" (variable dates)
A3 = "Date Received" linked from Sheet1!F2
M2 = 'Days Late" (currently =DATEDIF(A3,$c$1,"d")

However, this set up doesn't eliminate the Sheet1!"Dates Completed" and will
count *all* the files and give the number of days in M2"Days Late" from "Date
Received" to "Report Date."

What I want the report to do is only look at files received and still open
(so we can flag them to alert us of slow actions).

Darn. And I was so happy I figured out the DATEDIF forumla :-)

Any suggestions? And, yes. I double-checked all the cell numbers so no more
fears about mislabelling suggested formulas! WoO wOo.

Many thanks for any help.

B.