Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Can I make the scroll bar show the row number?

You don't need it in xl2002+, so it doesn't exist in those versions. And since
it doesn't exist, there's nothing you can do to turn it on.

Juan Villarreal wrote:

You never said how to turn it on.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Ahhh. But xl2003 shows the rows as you're scrolling. Your older version didn't
adjust the display--so you need that little bubble.

Now with xl2003 (and xl2002), you can see what row you're actually on when you
scroll.

Marcia Duckworth wrote:

My previous version showed the row number as I clicked on the scroll tab and
pulled it up or down, making for easy location of the line I'm looking for.
Excel 2003 does not show the line (row) number. Is there a way to turn on
this feature in this version?

--

Dave Peterson

--