Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nikki Nikki is offline

Default Help with data Range?

I am doing annual YTD expenses for my company and I want to make a chart to
compare previous years and upcoming years.
I do not know how to figure my Data, Range Or what formula to make a graph
or pivot chart. Keeps coming up "Reference not valid"

My info is kind of like this:

ITems list amount ordered Cost per Total

(those 4 columns and at the end I have the grand total. The grand totals
from my 2004, 2005, & 2006 is all I want on my chart or graph. well as of
right now.

Also I am curious how you guys know so much, I have only been working with
excel for a couple of months. I' ve learned alot of the basic. Still not
quite sure where you come up with all the formulas.