Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default use of ISERROR

You need to use an if statement with it change A2 to your formula
=IF(ISERROR(A2),"",A2)
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"NathanG" wrote:

Hi,

A customer has asked me to supress any hashes. Typically the error is

#div/0!

I tried iserror(a2) and it came back true. If I change the value its false
so that works. The thing is hiding the #div/0! and hiding the result of the
iserror.

So I need another formula with this logic

if a2 is #div/0! then

a2 = ""

else if

a2 = the value of A2 ( it can contain a number)

and a1 (the result of Iserror)

= "" (all the time no matter if is true or false)

Thanks

Nathan