Jon

Default Charting with dynamic data

All,
I am creating a chart which is based on multiple columns worth of data.
The problem is that the amount of rows changes and I have to be able to
handle that programmaticaly. In other words, if the amount of rows was
constant somewhere in my sub I would have something like:

..Chart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("NameGoesHere").Range("A2:A5, F2:H5")

'where the Range A2:A5 contains names that goes to label the X-axis.
'And F2:H5 represents the data for each name in A2:A5. No problem.

However, I need that range to vary. I was hoping something like this would
work:

.Chart.ChartWizard
Source:=Worksheets(xlSheet(I).Name).Range(xlSheet( I).Cells(2,
1):xlSheet(I).Cells(z, 1), xlSheet(I).Cells(2, 6):xlSheet(I).Cells(z, 8))

'where z is an integer which calculated the number of rows needed. Problem.
'Didn't work

As you can see I tried to mimic the form used for static data but failed
miserably. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Clear as mud? Thanks in
advance.