James Hobart

Default Want to combine columns and horizontal lines in complex chart - Can it be Done?!

Hello All,

I want to create a complex chart that has 13 pairs of vertical columns
representing before and after school attendance for 13 schools. I want
to superimpose 13 sets of 5 horizontal lines that represent attendance
thresholds for each school.

The source for the position of the lines comes from columns SCR$,
UpperU, UpperA, Optimal, LowerA and LowerU. The source of data for the
columns comes from the columns Base and New.

Here is a chart of how my data is imported - I can of course,
manipulate that import or transpose it if necessary.

SchoolNum SCR$ UpperU UpperA Optimal LowerA LowerU Base New
8 583 496 443 420 396 350 382 369
13 436 371 331 314 296 262 418 380
23 192 163 146 138 131 115 203 147
25 202 172 154 145 137 121 155 173
27 728 619 553 524 495 437 299 528
47 644 547 489 464 438 386 420 419
83 796 677 605 573 541 478 797 655
85 555 472 422 400 377 333 535 696
86 216 184 164 156 147 130 0 0
101 490 417 372 353 333 294 276 277
102 617 524 469 444 420 370 387 387
215 664 564 505 478 452 398 601 446
237 247 210 188 178 168 148 172 168

I will be importing this data from another program that generates one
image per school. I have attached a bmp that shows how I want each
school to be represented with columns and horizontal lines. The
horizontal lines should not be connected between the schools!

Thanks,

James Hobart

|Filename: New Picture.bmp |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=2998 |