liam

Thks Arvi for your comments.

I wish I could keep the info to a few sheets but I know the bosses and
their limitations and the amount of info they want to see (placed on a
single sheet) just isn't feasable for clarity and ease of use. I'm
already into 30 columns on a std spreadsheet layout and I can see that
rising to 50.

Sure I could break the info into a few sheets but I'm still left with a
long list on each sheet that they'd find incomplete and they wouldn't
want to keep having to change sheets and doing 'look ups" each time.

I'll do a few tests on what you've said & see if I can't combine what I
need.

Thks again, Liam

--
liam