Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe Be Joe Be is offline

Default Condition formating and copying

I have a workbook with 2 sheets. sheet one has the date running along the
rows.
Sheet 2 pulls the data from sheet and has to have 10 spaces between each
data row. The 10 rows just contain text.
I have a condition format that changes the color for eleven rows if the cell
in the 1st row, 8th column is set to Complete (formula =($H$2="Complete"). I
am able to set the first set of eleven rows to shade right. When I try to
copy that set of rows, the shade points back to H2 instead of going to the
next group H13. I also need to make sure the date being pulled does not
change. (sheet a2 goes to sheet 2 a1 then sheet 1 a2 goes to sheet2 a13)

I have tried removing the $ sign and it makes the conditional for each row
only. I want to avoid having to conditional format 4000 rows.