Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KlipschPM KlipschPM is offline

Default Can you link text from one worksheet to another?

Within a workbook I have multiple worksheets. I want them to all feed into a
dashboard within the workbook. The data is all text and a color-coded status
column. I would like to link the text on the dashboard to the text in other
worksheets if possible, so when I update one the other will automatically
update. I am familiar with the linking of numerical values but have recently
been approached with regards to the issue above. Is this possible, and if so
how is it done? Thank you for all your help!