Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dnorthcutt dnorthcutt is offline

Default formula

I have taken a qry from access and exported it into excel and am now trying
to come up with a formula in excel. I have 3 sheets in my workbook and I am
trying to come up with a one cell sum from the data in one of the other
sheets. My conditions are if this column in sheet a=(this sheet has a very
long name) has a 900 in it then take the figure from this other column in
sheet a and sum it into this column in sheet b. There are many figures in
one sheet and I want it to sum into a cell in another sheet. Please help