Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
johamshason via OfficeKB.com johamshason via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Cannot open the Excel file in the desktop directly

Hey Kim

Happy to hear that its fixed. Was it anyother fix, if yes then what is it? It
might help others in the forum.

Kim wrote:
Hi Parvez,

The problem was fixed, thanks for your help.

Regards,
Kim

The excel file place onto the desktop, I open the file from the desktop
directly then the Excel was run but the file not yet open. I run the Windows
Explorer and open the excel file from there has no problem.
The platform is Windows XP and Office 2003 Simp. Chinese.