Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Geminist Geminist is offline

Default Intersection between a line and multiple semi circle curve

Hi there,

I have a few (approximately 5) semi circle curve and an irregular line that
cuts across these curves.

I am trying to find the points (x,y) where this line intersects with the
curves. This means that whenever the line intersects on any of the curves, a
point (x,y) where the line and the curves intersects will be returned.

http://www.andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm

I had a look on the above website and it does show that you can achieve this
with excel. My problem is, I'm dealing with a few curves and not just two
lines.

If this helps, the curve will always have the same coordinate (it will
always be the same shape at the same points). Only the irregular line will
change as this is what the user input.

I'm still looking around for an answer and I'm sure someone here will be
able to help me with my problem.

Thank you very much.