Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Excel Workday Function

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:26:02 -0800, Leigh
wrote:

I'm trying to use the "WORKDAY" function in Excel 2003 to calculate a date,
from a given date, after a number of workdays. I can't seem to get it to
work like it should. When I type my cell references into the formula I keep
getting a NAME! error. I've even tried the tutorials provided here online
but those haven't worked either. Any suggestions?

From HELP for the Workday Function:

If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and
load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

How?

On the Tools menu, click Add-Ins.
In the Add-Ins available list, select the Analysis ToolPak box, and then click
OK.
If necessary, follow the instructions in the setup program.

--ron