Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Roger Roger is offline

Default multiple colors on area chart

Shane, I would greatly appreciate your example. If you would, please send to
(a temporary email account).

Thanks for your help!
Roger

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi Roger,

I have examples showing how to do this with an Area/Stacked Column or with
just Stacked Columns.

I'll send you the file if you want and you can tell me which one works for
you and I'll give you all the steps if it's not obvious. Let me know.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Roger" wrote:

I've designed a chart with dates (months) on the X axis and numbers (percent)
on the Y axis. Currently, I am using the "Area" chart type which colors the
entire area below the graph line as one solid color.

I wish to have the color change from one color to another at certain points
on the X axis. An example of something similar is found at the bottom of the
linked page:

http://gueriteadvisors.com/Strategy/indicators.cfm

any help would be greatly appreciated!!