Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DavidFarnsworth DavidFarnsworth is offline

Default Help with array lookup and max

Ladies and Gentlemen,
If someone would assist me in adding a max formula to this array without
adding any columns I would appreciate it greatly!

{=INDEX($N$34:$V$35,2,MATCH(W32,$N$34:$V$34,0))}
This formula is intended to look up all instances of Cell W32. The problem
is an added search criteria in row 2 (Range N35:V35) of a number. I need the
formula to select the largest number that corresponds (ie. directly below)
all instances of the contents of cellW32 in row 1 (N34:V34).

Hope thats understandable. - David