Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Lost ability to enter Carriage Returns using numeric keypad

I'm not sure what the answer to your question is, however, you should also be
able to enter carriage returns by hitting ALT+ENTER

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"RichardSchollar" wrote:

For some reason, I can no longer enter Carriage Returns (Alt+010) via
my numeric keypad. This loss of ability is affecting all of the
non-printing Ascii characters from 1 to 31 - the first character I can
input is the space character (eg " " via Alt+032) and apparently all
proceeding characters after it.

Any one have any idea how this happened and how I can restore this
ability. It's very annoying without it.

Thanks!

Richard