Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PY & Associates PY & Associates is offline

Default export from cardscan expanded rows

Your service provider has to see the sample data file and your preferred
output layout please

--
Regards

"Stacey" wrote in message
We are trying to do a mail merge from excel. We exported several hundred
contacts from CardScan into a worksheet. Some of the contacts with several
lines of information in a particular column were split into several rows.
Other contacts correctly had one contact in one row. We would like to

somehow
merge the information such that there is only one row. Any help is
appreciated.