Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Microsoft Automatic Update Disabled My Excel. Why?

Call Microsoft Support at 1-800-936-3500.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Reddiance" wrote in message
I have Excel 2000. Bought it, paid for it and am happy with it. I turned on
automatic updates. Now when I try to open an excel file, the Microsoft
Office
2003 installer comes up and says it's trying to install "Microsoft Office
Small Business Edition 2003." AND it's asking me for a key to enter. I
don't
have Office 2003, so I don't have any key to enter. I tried entering the
key
for Excel 2000, but it didn't like it. Now I can't open my Excel files!!!
How
do I disable this update and get back my old Excel 2000 ??????

Thanks!