Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default end of sheet

elmarsa

Select all rows below your data SHIFT + End + Downarrow.

EditDeleteEntire Rows.......do not just "Clear" them.

Do same for all columns to the right of your data. SHIFT + End + Rightarrow

Now.........most important part........SAVE the workbook.

On earlier versions it is necessary to Save then Close and reopen.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:05:43 -0800, elmarsa dice
wrote:

MPEM readers,
I am trying to set the last cell of a work sheet. Everytime I open
the sheet the end cell is different. I have used "help" to locate the
last cell (editgo tospecial) and it always shows the same cell as
the one using ctlend. I have deleted/cleared all for all cells below
where I want the last cell to be. I am inputting data and must go
from beginning to end regularly. Can anyone out there tell me how to
set the end cell. Your help is appreciated in advance.
elmarsa