Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default cant run existing macros

Thank you Gord,

I have used John's *menumakr* method of building a menu in the past when I
was at
work but most of the users soon forgot that there it was there and they were
forever asking me to attach a tool bar for them. Dave's way seems very
neat.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

Sandy

Example when adding to the right-click menu

Note the .Begin Group which you would use in Dave's example code

With Application.CommandBars("Cell").Controls.Add(tempo rary:=True)
.BeginGroup = True
.Caption = "Clear Formats"
.OnAction = "MyMacros.xla" & "!ClearFormatting"

Gord

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:46:28 -0000, "Sandy Mann"

wrote:

Dave,

I like your method of creating a toolbar. Is there any way of adding code
to *Begin a group* to separate the buttons?