Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default cant run existing macros

Dave,

I like your method of creating a toolbar. Is there any way of adding code
to *Begin a group* to separate the buttons?

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Your life will become much simpler if you include code to create the
toolbar
when the workbook is opened and include code to destroy the toolbar when
the
workbook is closed.

For additions to the worksheet menu bar, I really like the way John
Walkenbach
does it in his menumaker workbook:

Here's how I do it when I want a toolbar:
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
(from Debra Dalgleish's site)

john mcmichael wrote:

I have a macro tool bar with custom macro buttons - all with macros
assigned.
All have worked well for me in the past. However, when I click one of
the
buttons now, the macros do not run. I get an error that reads "
personal.xls
can not be found" When I open the VBE, the macros are still there and I
can
re-assign the macro to the buttons. But when I close the workbook and
reopen
MS Excel 2003, the macro buttons fail to retain the assigned macro. What
can
I do help the buttons remember that they are to run the assigned macro.

Thanks in advance for help...and have a great day!

--

Dave Peterson