Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Printing Headers on only first page and Footers on only last p

Hi JacMar

This give you the pages
TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")

Try this

Sub Test()
Dim TotPages As Long
TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.RightFooter = ""
ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=1, To:=TotPages - 1
.RightFooter = "Your Header info"
ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=TotPages, To:=TotPages
End With

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"JacMar" wrote in message ...
Thanks, that should work. I also have to find out how to determine the
number of pages that will print, before I start printing, so I can print a
footer only on the last page. If I can't find out, I will get back to this
group. As you can probably tell, I am a "newbie" to VBA. Thanks again.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Jac

See Ron de Bruin's site for code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 19:33:33 -0800, JacMar
wrote:

I'm controlling the printing of a sheet of various lenght with a macro. How
do I ensure that the Header only prints on the first page, and the Footer
only on the last page. The pages will vary from one to three or four. . .
. or should I use something else than Headers and Footers?

Thank you