Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Formula problems

On its way

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"Lago2004" <u31105@uwe wrote in message news:6c952c6237178@uwe...
Sandy Mann wrote:
I would not recommend trying to do what you want with formulas because
with
iteration set to 1 I found that they updated the total whenever any block
entry was made.

There may be someone alone any minute to contradictthe above but I would
do
it with an Even Macro.

With the Girls' names in A4:A11, the corresponding Girls' numbers in
B4:B11,
names of the Stats in C1:I1 and the number of the girl creating the stat
in
C2:I2 then the following Event Macro does what you want:

Option Explicit

Can you attach a file in excel so I can copy and paste into excel. I am
very
new to excel.
My email is

Thanks

If Intersect(Target, Range("B2:I2")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

Dim Col As Integer
Dim rRow As Long
Dim x As Long

Application.EnableEvents = False

Col = Target.Column
Range("C13:I13").ClearContents

For x = 4 To 12
If Cells(x, 2).Value = Target.Value Then
rRow = x
Exit For
End If
Next x

If x = 13 Then
Beep
Cells(13, Col).Value = "No girl of number " & Target.Value & "
found"
Target.Value = ""
GoTo EndItAll
End If

Cells(x, Col).Value = Cells(x, Col).Value + 1

EndItAll:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

I ned help, I am trying to create a volleyball stat sheet in excel. The
left

[quoted text clipped - 29 lines]

SG 21 1